I am pretty sure that the Jets are making a move on Ray Lewis soon. They have released a lot of their depth at the Linebacker position, and seem to be positioning themselves monetarily to make a move on Ray Ray! I would love to see Ray Ray play for gang green because of the type of leader he is, however I don’t feel that Baltimore has left him with much in the tank, so I hope the Jets don’t go over a 2 year deal to aquire him!! If they don’t sign Ray Ray they will sign Baltimore’s other big free agent LB Scott. However, if Ray does come to New York, both New York teams would have great Inside Linebackers. I hope Mr Johnson doesn’t screw this one up because the Jets have a more of a chance with an accused murderer in the LB core, trust me!
Ray Ray Big Hit Video Below!
Weekly top 10
This weeks top 10 is the top 10 NFL teammates that you would not want to run into in an alley. We all know the NFL has some scary guys out their but certain teams have two guys that you just do not want to run into here is my top ten list .
Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs:
You do not want to run into these guys in an alley, or in your house, or at a party hell you don’t want to bump into one of these guys at Disney World, who knows what they would do to you if drop some Mickey Mouse ice cream on one of their shoes.
2.Brandon Jacobs, Justin tuck:
These dudes are huge rumor has it that Justin tuck can rip a mans heart out with his bare hands and give it to Brandon Jacobs who will then take it and run over your entire family on his way to spike your heart in the middle of the endzone at Giants Stadium.
3.Brian Urlacher, Tommie Harris:
Brain Urlacer may have been a chump before he started using swagger, but now he is defiantly not a person you want to run into in an alley, hell the guy looks like he should be in Universal soldier, and Tommie Harris is closest thing to the real life Debo I have ever seen god forbid you run it him and your name is Craig.
4.Takeo Spikes, Patrick Willis:
Takeo Spikes just looks like he wants to murder you, and Patick Willis looks like he wants to help.
5.Pat William, E.J. Henderson:
E.J. Henderson looks pissed of at the world and if you are a part of the world well….That means he is mad at you to, Pat Williams eats babies…..of elephants, so you would just be a snack to him, but unluckily for you he is always snacking.
6.James Harrison, Aaron smith:
James Harrison and Aaron Smith look like they are straight out of a prison movie, if you run into these guys in an alley you are going to need more than a Shawshank Redemption.
7. Joey Porter, Randy Starks:
Joey Porter was the first (you don’t want to see me in an alley) guy, and rightfully so; because you don’t see Joey Porter in a alley. If you are in a alley and Joey Porter is at the same time you just cease to exist. Hell Randy really doesn’t even need to be on this list because of that.
8.Adam Jones, Tank Williams:
I would put these guys higher on the list but there is only so much that they can do to you in alley because the FEDS are probably watching them.
9.A.J. Hawk, Nick Barnett:
Well we have all seen Ninja turtles right? Remember Tokka and Rahzar, yeah? Well after that movie they apparently became linebackers for the Green Bay Packers, I mean these two guys are beast, if you bump into them you better make sure that you have some num nums.
10. John Henderson, Mike Peterson:
John Henderson is 6’7 and weighs over 300 pounds odds are if you ran into him in a alley Mike Peterson would be sitting on his shoulder talking trash while Henderson slaps you in the mouth just to get hype for a game.
Santonio Holmes has recently been suspended for Marijuana possession when he was pulled over by a police officer. But I say he is not guilty and shouldn’t be suspended here is why.
1. It is clear the officer was a Giants fan and he planted the drugs to take him out of this weeks game.
2. Citing conspiracy as this is America so how would he be able to get marijuana when it is ILLEGAL
3. Ray Lewis said that if he didn’t get high with him he would put a bounty on him too.
4. The weed that they confiscated was dirt weed Santonio only smokes stickiest of the icky.
5. Ricky Williams was not the passenger in the car so their couldn’t have been any weed.
6. They say he handed the officer Blounts but what they didn’t say was that they were Blounts’ cards
as in Mel Blount the Steelers Hall of Fame Corner Back.
7. He fell prey to an e-mail scam disguised as a letter from Roger Goodell saying weed no longer is against NFL rules.
8. He didn’t realize that he was driving Bam Morris’ car.
9. He could have swore that the blunts were just roles of quarters
10. If he doesn’t have the hand eye coordination to catch a ball how can he roll a blunt?